Startups and SMBs incubation
Since 2014, UASG Advisors has been supporting entrepreneurship and incubation programs in Cameroon in partnership with the Ecole Nationale Polytechnique, University of Yaounde 1. Key activities include:
Since 2014, UASG Advisors has been supporting entrepreneurship and incubation programs in Cameroon
- Startups incubation
Select, train and coach startups attending an 18-month business incubation program. Further, work with incubated companies to help them find business partners and potential investors to accelerate their success and growth.
- Entrepreneurship programs for startups and the public at large
Provide quarterly ‘Entrepreneurship courses to startups, entrepreneurs and students. The courses leverage the “UASG University Curriculum”.
- Global exposure
- Identify US partner universities and colleges with similar incubation programs to enable collaboration between startups in Cameroon and the US.
- Identify and engage businesses in the US that are looking for local partners to establish an in-country presence. Similarly, position Tech startups as offshoring/outsourcing partners.
- Tech startups’ exposure to emerging technology including
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Applied GIS (data collection, mapping and GIS applications development).