UASG Advisors Business Value Creation (BVC ™) Methodology
Based on extensive client research, UASG Advisors’ has approach to creating value by asking three simple questions
- What is value to the customers, employees and business owners?
- What are the attributes of this value?
- How can the results be measured?
The methodology breaks down the hidden assumptions, tangible and intangible variables to provide a clear value creation map based on each department and individual roles – Conceptual Value, Logical Value and Realized Value.
Implementation techniques closely follow exclusively created Business Value Map specific to the client company, industry specific process best-practices and performance benchmarks.
At the end of the implementation, every employee will know their value contribution attributes and how these values roll-up to organization’s growth. Employees will get expose to specific Dynamics AX training whereby they know how to function, proactively manage trends and respond to value gaps.
Depending on the customer needs, we will extend the core Business Value Creation Techniques and conduct extended activities to identify value further.
Shareholder Value Management
Does your management execute activities based on shareholder value elements? Do they know what shareholder’s want and the individual contribution is? A highly interactive workshop for senior executives to provide much needed common foundation for developing departmental strategic plans, operational activities and performance goals. Imagine what your company executives can do when everyone understands exactly what shareholder value is and how they can help build it.
- How to create laser sharp focus on activities that create maximum returns?
- Identify and eliminate conflicting priorities, promote common goals
- How to develop one-set of metrics and parameters for unbiased progress?
Within the hour participants will start to get insights on value gaps, where value clients demand value, but not saying it and how to close the gap.
Corporate Performance Management
Managing variance during growth phases require different set of strategies unlike matured phases. The ability of strategic plans and subsequent operational activities to anticipate variance, carry common assumptions and answer ‘what-if’ is instrumental in achieving consistent financial results.
- What are the Best-Practices in Planning & Performance Management?
- How to benchmark BVC projects?
- Increase predictability in outcome
- How do you reduce variance?
Why UASG Advisors?
As a prospective customer looking for implementation help, you currently have a range of vendors to choose. We are neither an Information Technology company nor a pure management consulting company. UASG Advisors serves mid-market companies that primarily look for a rich mix of industry, finance and technology designed to save time, money and effort.
We deliver business results. Period.
Our founders comes with 20+ years of finance and accounting experience holding senior management positions in Big 4 companies like KPMG and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. They possess great depth in transforming businesses.
We want to compete for your business.
- Result oriented, proven methodology driven project delivery
- Effective project engagement model
- Innovative lower cost, high value implementation framework
- Global resources, balanced skills appropriate to project needs
- Post delivery managed services
We provide a full range of services for Microsoft Dynamics AX, including consulting, development, training and multilingual support. Additionally, we provide complete management and operational services for meeting the needs of the company.
Technology Core Expertise
The company’s niche is in integrating business practices Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta)
- Microsoft CRM